Calgary Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors 2017-12-07T13:58:06+00:00

Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Calgary

Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors calgary

AMPT Over Electric is all about safety for you, your family, and your home. The installation of smoke or carbon monoxide detectors by one of our certified technicians can bring you the peace of mind in knowing that you and your family are protected.

Carbon Monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no colour, odour, smell, or taste. If you are exposed to a high amount of CO gas you may become sick, unconscious, suffer brain damage, or in extreme cases, die.

CO detectors provide the only warning of dangerous carbon gases in your home. Most commonly, the main source of CO gas in your home comes from your furnace but it is important to monitor any home appliance which runs on fossil fuels.

If you are exposed to CO gas you may experience flu-like symptoms such as headache, nausea and dizziness, as well as become confused, tired, and lose consciousness. Other warning signs that you might have CO gas in your house include stale or stuffy air, a lot of moisture on your windows and walls, soot build-up around appliances and vents, or a pilot light that keeps going out.

AMPT Over Electric is all about safety for you, your family, and your home. The installation of smoke or carbon monoxide detectors by one of our certified technicians can bring you the peace of mind in knowing that you and your family are protected.

 

Calgary Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors

  • Smoke Detector Repair
  • Smoke Detector Replacement
  • Smoke Detector Installation
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector Repair
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector Replacement
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation

If you are looking for more information about Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation packages, please call AMPT Over Electric at 403.862.1782 or fill out an online quote request today.

Ampt Over Electric Homestars
Extremely Knowledgable and Helpful. Excellent Fast & Friendly Customer Service. A+++
Jill Autry, 10/10
I hired Ampt over Electric to upgrade my electrical panel and run the wire for my hot tub. I found them to be professional, prompt and knowledgeable. They took the time to answer all of my questions and were very flexible with my schedule. I would recommend them to anyone needing any electrical work done. They certainly go above and beyond!
Sara In Calgary, 10/10
The guys at Ampt Over were incredibly friendly and professional. They listened to what I wanted and ensured that that’s what I got for the best price. I would recommend them to anyone!
Verified Private User, 10/10
(403) 862-1782
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT